Since we started our practice twelve years ago, we have been uploading resources including articles, samples, blog posts, presentations, handouts and speeches to our blog and web site. There are more than 150 different pieces of content here that can be used by both historic preservation and downtown revitalization clients. We have organized our services into two broad categories:
Historic Preservation--including information for historic house museums, historic sites, historic preservation organizations, tourism entities and government agencies.
Downtown Revitalization--including information for Main Street organizations, business improvement districts, community development corporations, chamber of commerce, and economic development organizations.
The drop down menus on the left include samples of five recent presentations, reports or samples. There are scores of others under MORE. Most of the items in the drop down menu are either sample documents or presentations, or have links to documents we have produced for clients or links to client web sites.
Please let us know how we can help you contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Recent Resources
- Downtown West Orange Alliance Strategic Plan 2016-2021
- Best Practices in Board Service Jacobus Vanderveer House Bedminster NJ
- Assessment of Heritage Tourism Potential Glover Fulling Mill Haddon Heights NJ
- Downtown Idea Exchange article on year end gifts
- Downtown Idea Exchange Interview on Nominating Committeees